Sarah: Banks's reflux is terrible. TERRIBLE.
Doctor: And yet he continues to gain weight consistent with his growth curve.
Sarah: It's not fast enough. He loses half his meal every time.
Doctor: Yes, it is.
Sarah: Nope.
Doctor: I promise, it is fast enough. See his chart. He's just under 50% all the time but he's consistent.
Sarah: I don't believe you. Stupid chart doesn't know anything.
Conversation to be repeated EVERY time I walk in their doors - which at this rate is once every week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
have you and your dr. ruled out lactose intolerance??
what about seeing another doctor for a 2nd opinion?
we have him on some reflux meds and they work ok... he swears that banks's cold is what is making the reflux worse than usual and once the cold is gone the meds should be enough to help. and honestly, he was doing well on the meds before the cold set in. i think i'm just frustrated with how we are staying sick at miss brittany's!
I have to share with you Ross' method for burping Ryan because often times he gives half of his bottle back. Ross now stands in the kitchen to where Ryan is aimed for the sink when he spits up. The spitting up is worse with a cold for Ryan too. He usually spits up really bad when he burps and either sneezes or coughs at the same time. Ryan doesn't get sick as often now that he's been at Mrs. Janice's for 5 Months. Let's hope that it doesn't start all over again when I have to go back to work July 28th.
Post a Comment