Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend


What a great weekend! Both families were in town for the weekend for Banks's baby dedication and we had a great time! It's so nice to be able to spend time with family for a few days. I really want Banks to know his grandparents and aunt/uncles! He was totally spoiled rotten! I've never seen a baby get so many presents for "Mother's Day!" What a special little boy. He played so hard with everyone, and then would just pass out with exhaustion! He had such a great time! Once everyone left, he slept for 3 hours!


I had a really special Mother's Day myself. I thought back to last year on Mother's Day, and how sad I was becuase I wasn't pregnant yet but REALLY wanted to be... little did I know that I actually WAS pregnant last year on Mother's Day! Actually, I suspected it - but I was too scared to take the test because I thought it would be a huge bummer if it was negative on Mother's Day. And now I look at Banks and realize that he was totally worth the wait! He's so sweet - and he loves his mommy and daddy! I love to see his face light up when he catches our eye! I never knew how much love my heart could hold until he came along!


Our new trick is that we want to stand up all the time! We turned his bib around so he could be superman!



He's really into his feet now! They are his favorite toy! I love to look in the pack and play in the mornings and see him laying there, completely content playing with his feet!




What a sweet little duckling we have!

3 comments:

gipsonsontherocks said...

Happy mother's day!! You are sucha beautiful mother! I can't wait to watch as you raise your little one!!

Annie said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sarah. You look so pretty in that top picture. Banks is such a lucky boy!

life in a positive direction said...

Happy Mother's Day Sarah!!! And Banks totally looks like you! I am so glad that you had such a beautiful mother's day!