Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ugh - I hate to be sick

The stomach bug hit our house full force yesterday. Literally, I stayed in bed from 5:30 yesterday until noon today. Do you know how hard it is to be sick with a baby in the house??! Well, we were doing ok - J was all over taking care of Banks til about 3 AM and then you know what happened? Yep - J got sick too. So there we were, both sick, with a baby to take care of. Not fun. Praise the Lord that so far, Banks has not cought the bug and I pray he won't ever catch it! I'm now joining the land of the living again - I'm feeling better, but poor Jonathan - not so much...

4 comments:

Katie said...

I sorry you guys are so sick! I don't think babies that young really get stomach bugs like we do, so that is a bonus! Feel better!

Phyllis said...

Glad you are better.Ask Katie about the time our family of 3 kids had it, I got it, Patrick was a baby and I made her stay home to help with Pat and the school called, she answered and told the school her mom made her stay home and babysit.(Her daddy was in Europe) I had to call the school back and explain. Katie and her big mouth!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you have been sick but I'm glad your better! I'll pray Banks stays well.

K.White said...

Sorry to read that you all have been sick. Just remember that you'd rather be sick than Banks. Glad ya'll are feeling better!!!