I finally got a few giggles on camera! The best one is at the end. Sorry for all the background noise! And sorry he looks upside down... I do the best I can!
That was sweet. Sorry loud-mouth Hannah is in the background. I would have made her be quiet if I had known you were videoing! :)
Hey there! I LOVE it! He has the BEST giggle!! :)
HAHAHA!!! He is growing so much!!He is very long!! I am glad to see you had a goog time with your friends last weekend!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was sweet. Sorry loud-mouth Hannah is in the background. I would have made her be quiet if I had known you were videoing! :)
Hey there! I LOVE it! He has the BEST giggle!! :)
HAHAHA!!! He is growing so much!!He is very long!! I am glad to see you had a goog time with your friends last weekend!!
Post a Comment