So by now I think you guys have realized that I use this blog as Banks's baby book too, and I record things here so I'll have a a record for him. So, if you don't enjoy reading about his random milestones then, well, I don't know what to tell you... because I'm documenting them here!
Today Banks went back to the doctor yet again to see if the doctor thinks his breathing had improved. We heard some wheezing yesterday and were worried. Apparently, you only have to be really worried about wheezing if your baby is turning blue... No, kidding, you should worry before then but the good news is that a tiny bit of wheezing in correlation with a chest cold is nothing to panic about.
Today he was 13 pounds 13 ounces. Are we ever going to hit 14 pounds?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love hearing about Banks!
I love the Banks Baby Book!! He is getting so big! Sorry to hear about the breathing,but atleast he isn't turning blue!
Post a Comment