
In honor of daddy, Banks wore his construction outfit - with a crane on the front and a "road closed" sign on the back. His daddy was very very proud of his little man!

In honor of daddy, Banks wore his construction outfit - with a crane on the front and a "road closed" sign on the back. His daddy was very very proud of his little man!
4 comments:
First you and Banks are soooo precious you are jus as beautiful as ever!! I thought you were going to tell us that Jonathan was a contestant. Believe it or not our church did a womanless beauty contest a couple of years ago. They raised a ton of money but I thought it was crazy especially for a church.
Banks was adorable on Saturday. You are so right about the weather being perfect for the picnic. We had a great time getting to visit with everybody.
It looks like you had an amazing weekend. Y'all are so stinking adorable. I love it!!! LOVE YOU!!!
These are all such great pictures! Banks is growing up so fast!! Love the construction outfit- too cute!
Post a Comment