Thanks to Ashley for tips on teaching your baby to roll over! Last night (after a dose of Tylenol to make Banks feel better!) we had some tummy time and I started to push Banks to make him roll over. After the first push, he immediately started trying to roll himself! He kept getting half way, but couldn't figure out how to tuck his back arm. We kept practicing, and then finally - out of nowhere - he rolled himself over! Surprised himself as much as me I think! Of course, we only got it once - but we are going to keep on practicing!
It's funny how he surprises me all the time. I thought he was nowhere close to rolling over. Then I show him how, and he starts trying so quickly! It's like he has been ready - but he didn't know it was an option becuase no one had ever showed him how!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY Banks!!! Holy cow time is flying by! That is a huge deal!!! That is so great Sarah!!
Way to go Banks! Kennedy says congratulations!
You know, there's a lot of things we could all do if someone would show us how! Way to go Banks!!!
Hey girl! We are going to be at Sunday school on Sunday. Will yall be there? If so, you could bring my clothes and I could get them for my other friend!!!
~Lindsay J
GO BANKS!! Just wait he will soon be crawling. Then you will have to move you spices and make that shelf a place for toys=)
Awesome Banks! Way to go man!!
Post a Comment