I took Banks back to the doctor today because I wanted him to have another check-up before the weekend. Yesterday he was so good and happy that I thought no way this baby is still sick. And then last night and today, the fussiness started back. So this afternoon we went in and the verdict is.... another ear infection! This time it's only in one ear, and not as bad as last time, but it still makes him pitiful. Again this time - the only sign I had that he had the ear infection was fussiness. No fever. No pulling at the ears. The good news is that the congestion in his lungs is sounding a little better, so still no breathing treatments necessary!
Looks like we are well on our way to putting tubes in his ears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Goodness- I am so sorry he has another one! I hope he feels better soon!!!
Hey girl!! I'm so sorry about poor baby Banks' ears!! We have been down that road and I tell you tubes have been AMAZING for my ear infected baby. We have not had one since we got them and she is so much more happy. I know that you hate him haivng another ear infecction and I hope he is better soon. Give him kissed for us. Love You!!
Post a Comment