Thanks for coming Brian, Annie and Hannah! We wish we saw you more often!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Good Times with Friends
Our friends from Clemson were here this weekend! Brian, Annie and Hannah made the journey from Charleston to see Banks - and we had such a great time! Hannah is 2 1/2 - and every time I see her I can't believe how much she has grown! We took Hannah fishing on Saturday and she thought it was great! She caught a few fish, but never would touch them! She used Banks's Scooby Doo fishing pole and kept calling it the "Puppy Fishing Pole" - guess she's never seen Scooby Doo! Here are some fun pictures from the weekend!
Thanks for coming Brian, Annie and Hannah! We wish we saw you more often!




Thanks for coming Brian, Annie and Hannah! We wish we saw you more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had a wonderful time. Thanks for having us. I hope we can do it again soon. Also, thank you for sending me all those pictures. I know it must have taken forever.
Post a Comment