Now, here we are! A big strong 4 month old! We're almost twice the size we were in January when we hit our lowest weight. That's AMAZING! To celebrate 4 months, I wanted to do something "new" with Banks, so we took him to he pool! I knew the big pool would still be too cold but I was hoping the kiddie pool was warm enough. It was a little on the cool side, but Banks really seemed to like it! He was a little fussy before we got to the pool so I really thought it wouldn't go over well, but the water totally relaxed him. He was completely content for us to float him around the pool on his back. I can tell we are going to have a very fun summer!

I also thought it was time to try out an exersaucer. Well, we might be a little premature on this one! It's a little hard to tell from the picture, but his little feet don't even touch the ground! So, he can't exactly bounce himself around in it. He also seems to sink down a little in it, he could hardly see over it! We hung out in the exersaucer for about 10 minutes until he slammed his head into the side of it and began screaming... poor baby! Maybe we'll wait a few weeks on this one and try again...
2 comments:
WOW! He has grown so much! He's a little man!
He'll grow into the jumparoo! Give him time. And he will never be tall enough! Kennedy never was. We just put lots of pillows under it so she could bounce!
Post a Comment