No, Banks didn't catch the stomach bug, but he does have a cold. And this cold has resulted in fluid behind the ears (no infection yet - but it seems imminent) and congestion in the lungs. So, we have him sleeping upright in the swing next to the humidifier. I should buy stock in saline drops, which work surprisingly well to help clear out his nose. Poor baby. He is pitiful. Please say a prayer that he is able to get through all of this ickiness soon. If the congestion in his lungs doesn't clear, we may have to try breathing treatments and that does not sound like a good time...
As a side note, the doctor said Banks didn't get the stomach bug because it was probably one of the viruses he was vaccinated against at 2 months... I really believe it was God answering prayers though! At any rate, that's pretty interesting.
Today's weigh-in says that Banks weighs 13 lbs 9 oz. It's good that we are gaining at a steady rate! I'm proud of the little porker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
UGH! I hope EVERYONE is feeling much much better very soon. I'll say a prayer for little Banks. My niece and nephew have had to do the breathing treatments in the past-and they survived! So if he does have to do it, it will be ok! But hopefully he won't.
Hey girl!! You poor things!! Sickness always hits us like that....one things right after the other then it will clear up in a couple of weeks and we will be heathy for months. Bella had to do breathing treatments. They aren't very fun but they do miracles!! Then you have the machine and you can put water in it and hold it up to his little nose and help things move out quicker next time. We will say a little prayer for ya and hopefully it will jsut clear up on its own!!!
Aww...Poor Banks. I hope he gets better so that ya'll will be able to make it to the picnic on Saturday.
Post a Comment