Banks had his 4 month appt today. We should have had it 2 weeks ago but we had to postpone due to all of our illnesses. Here's his stats:
weight: 14 pounds 3 ounces
length: 26 inches
head: 17 1/2 inches
He was such a happy baby while we were there... and then came the shots! Poor baby! He was so upset... then I got him happy again while we left, but once we got home he turned into a royal pill. He screamed and cried for 2 hours once we got home, and I had already given him Tylenol! Poor thing... I hate to know he is crying because he is hurting!
One more thing before I end... I feel that I should make a retraction on my last post. I wrote it because it helped me vent my frustrations on Banks's reflux and how we have stayed sick with colds/ear infections since I went back to work. I really do love our doctor! He is wonderful and spends so much time with me answering my questions... and he is very very patient when I go on and on about Banks's weight. So anyways... I'm sorry I came across as super whiny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment