After work today Banks and I decided to go on a long walk. He just looked like such a big boy in the stroller that I just had to take a picture! Then, he passed out about 5 minutes into the walk. Guess he had a big day!
Oh, he is so cute and growing so fast! We need to plan another trip to the Boro soon before he gets even bigger. Or we would love to have you guys in Chuck Town (I know your brother is here too). :)
Ryan does the exact same thing as Banks when riding in the stroller. Banks is getting so big too. It's amazing how time goes by so fast now with babies in the house. Hope ya'll made it back home from your walk before it started to rain.
6 comments:
He's adorable in that little hat!
I can't get over how "grown up" he looks in that 1st picture! Time is flying by to fast!! I am just so happy for y'all!
Oh, he is so cute and growing so fast! We need to plan another trip to the Boro soon before he gets even bigger. Or we would love to have you guys in Chuck Town (I know your brother is here too). :)
Ryan does the exact same thing as Banks when riding in the stroller. Banks is getting so big too. It's amazing how time goes by so fast now with babies in the house. Hope ya'll made it back home from your walk before it started to rain.
I love when they are big enough to ride in stroller all by themselves with no carrier! He has stepped into a new land! :)
He really looks like a big boy! I am glad he enjoys walks so you can get out and enjoy the great outdoors!
Post a Comment