Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

For Father's Day, I just wanted to take a moment to thank J for being such a wonderful dad to Banks and husband to me! He jumped into fatherhood with both feet, and hasn't slacked up since! He was supportive during my pregnancy - getting me Tums in the middle of the night when I woke up with such horrible reflux that I just KNEW I was going to die!! Or bringing me chocolate milk in the morning because I was too sick to get out of bed until I got SOMETHING on my stomach (and yes, chocolate milk is what I would crave...). Or cleaning the house, taking care of dinner, and so much more!

Since Banks has arrived, he's been an even greater husband and dad! He gets up in the middle of the night EVERY night to change Banks's diaper and bring him to me to feed, he stays home from work when Banks is sick to take care of him, he can soothe Banks when no one else can, and he does all this while still managing to keep a clean kitchen for me and cooking dinner half the time! And you should just see Banks's face light up when J walks into the room! He loves his daddy!

These are just a few small examples of how wonderful he is.... this list can go on and on...

Happy Father's Day!
I love you J!

1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

How wonderfully sweet! Happy father's day J!!!