Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pool time

I'm sorry this post is long overdue! I haven't had time to load pictures until tonight. I've been trying to get my house cleaned up for Katie's shower tomorrow (I'm excited, Katie!) and so that has trumped my blogging. I've also been making her a fun cake! The cake has turned out cute - although it hasn't turned out exactly like I pictured it in my head... I'll post pictures of it after the shower.

We took Banks to the pool on Saturday and Sunday. Here are a few pictures from the weekend! Banks loves his turtle float!




Banks and me after church on Sunday! Isn't he handsome? I love to dress him up sweetly for church... he had little trains on his collar! You can't really see the detail - but it was very sweet!

Finally, here's a super short video of Banks rolling from tummy to back! I tried to get the whole roll, but it's hard to entertain him and get it all on video! He is really mastering the tummy to back roll, but has only done the back to tummy a few times now so it's hard to catch on video...

2 comments:

Katie said...

First,I am SO excited about the shower! :) And the cake! :) Second, I cannot believe how grown up Banks looks in those pictures. He is becoming a real person! It is scary when they do that! So sweet!

life in a positive direction said...

Banks IS so handsome-and that roll!!! Wow-he's amazing!!! Love you!!!