This picture was Friday before we left. J had started giving him a bottle before I got home. When I got home, I took over while J went to change and I noticed that Banks wanted to hold his own bottle! What a big boy! I promise I did not prop this bottle for the sake of a picture. He held his own bottle for several minutes! I had no idea he could do that yet... amazing how quickly he learns new skills.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Weekend Pics
We had a really great weekend in Greer for Father's Day! It was so nice seeing everyone, and Banks was so good on Saturday! Very sweet to everyone! Sunday, however, he was a bit cranky but he had a fussy night the night before so I think he was just tired!
This picture was Friday before we left. J had started giving him a bottle before I got home. When I got home, I took over while J went to change and I noticed that Banks wanted to hold his own bottle! What a big boy! I promise I did not prop this bottle for the sake of a picture. He held his own bottle for several minutes! I had no idea he could do that yet... amazing how quickly he learns new skills.
The Smiths got Banks a pool - which he LOVED! He really loved his Pappy too - Pappy makes a pretty good Donald Duck voice which gets giggles every time! Banks spent about half an hour in the pool Saturday - which is a long time in baby time! He was a little prune when he got out!
Pappy gave Banks a mohawk!
Banks also loves his Uncle Ben...
and Uncle Will!

This picture was Friday before we left. J had started giving him a bottle before I got home. When I got home, I took over while J went to change and I noticed that Banks wanted to hold his own bottle! What a big boy! I promise I did not prop this bottle for the sake of a picture. He held his own bottle for several minutes! I had no idea he could do that yet... amazing how quickly he learns new skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Sarah! I am loving these pictures! I thought that was one of the greatest milestones when they start holding their own bottle!! He is just the cutest and he is plumping up over night!!! TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment