Last week Banks was home with his grandmothers because Miss B was on vacation. Nellie came until Wednesday, and then Grandma Robin and Jessi came Wednesday and stayed through the weekend. Both moms (and Jessi!) worked their fingers to the bone! Mom caught us up on who knows how much laundry and cleaned the house, and Robin/Jessi had dinner on the table every night when we got home! Even enough leftovers to freeze for another day I don't feel like cooking! So I got a clean house, clean clothes, and a full belly - and Banks got lots and lots of cuddles from people who love him very much! I rather enjoyed the whole "live in nanny" thing. I offered to let them move in permanently, but no takers on that.
It was fabulous to have Banks spend quality time with his grandmothers and Jessi, and to feel like J and I were taken care of at the same time which was an unexpected treat! This was the easiest week J and I have had in 5 1/2 months!!
THANK YOU NELLIE, GRANDMA ROBIN AND FAVORITE AUNT JESSI!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can understand! Actually, no I can't because I don't work outside the home. I really have no excuses. I'm just lazy!! Glad you got to see all of them and that they got to love on Banks.
Post a Comment