Dear Banks - You are too precious, and your mommy and daddy love you so much! I hope one day you can read this blog and know how much you are loved and how we all watched every new development, every milestone and every new trick you learned! At 5 months, let me highlight some of the things you are doing...
- You sleep through the night! Well, you have for 2 nights now... I hope you stick with it! You were stubborn for the first 5 months - but we were glad to accommodate you because we found joy in rocking a sleepy baby back to sleep (even if we were exhausted too!). Since it just took you 1 night of sleep training to learn to sleep through the night, I now know you just wanted company in the middle of the night. You weren't that hungry after all!
- You can hold your own bottle, at least for a few minutes, and you seem to like the independence you gain that way.
- You can also hold a sippy cup with juice, although not nearly as well as a bottle. You've only had prune juice so far. One day, I can explain to you why you needed prune juice...
- You can roll over both ways, but you are stingy about showing off your mad rolling skills!
- You can finally push up on your tummy, so you're less grumpy during tummy time!
- You laugh out loud when you're tickled, and your feet are your most ticklish part!
- You like to have frogger and your finger in your mouth at the same time. Seems you can't decide which tastes better, so this is the best of both worlds!
- You love an exersaucer!
- You babble constantly. I can't wait for your babbling to turn into words!
- Your eyes light up whenever anyone smiles at you, and once you smile back you hide your face as if you got shy all of a sudden!
Sweet boy - you bring us all so much joy! We love you!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
5 comments:
Happy 5 month birthday Banks! And way to go on sleeping through the night-keep it up!
Wow! They grow up so fast!!!
What great milestones!
Happy Birthday my precious little grandson. You are getting to be such a big boy! Your Nellie misses you and can't wait to play with you this weekend. Rest up so we can have a big time. I love you with all my heart...Nellie
He is precious! Isn't crazy how quickly they change? Just when you have one phase figured out, they move onto something else.
I love his little outfit. Too cute!
He sleeps through the night?!!!! I am so excited for you!! :) I have missed out on so much this week!
Post a Comment