Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Katie's Shower

I've been meaning to post a few pics from Katie's baby shower last week. We are so excited about new baby Olliff! Katie got lots of cute stuff for new baby, and plenty of diapers!

I'm posting a pic of the cake I made... my first 2 tier cake! It didn't turn out at all like my vision, but I think it was ok so I thought I would record it here. Liza - I need help for future cakes!

To New Baby Olliff - stay inside your mommy til you're ready to enter the world, but when you're ready, we can't wait to meet you!



2 comments:

Liza said...

I love the cake! If I ever get to come down there again, we're going to have some cake decorating fun!

life in a positive direction said...

WOWZA!!!! How did you ever do that? That cake is AMAZING!!!