Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Full Circle

Today Banks and I were playing on the floor and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, he rolled from back to front! What! No encouragement from me whatsoever! There was a toy next to his head and he decided he wanted it! What amazed me next was that he then rolled from front to back so that he could be back on his back and play with his toy!

Keep in mind that the last time I saw him roll front to back was when I posted it on this blog. Since then, no interest... until today! And we went full circle with no poking or prodding from me whatsoever!

It's so amazing to see him trying to figure things out. He wanted a toy, so he figured out how to get it. For him, it's basic problem solving... so amazing!

2 comments:

Mary Catherine said...

Hey Sarah!
I'm so glad you left a message on our blog! It'll be great to be able to keep up with you guys this way. I can't believe Banks is already 4 months old... He is adorable!! I can't wait to meet him in person. Hopefully during football season, but we need to start planning a yearly beach or lake trip for a weekend to get everyone's families together now that everybody is having babies! It seems like you guys are having a blast being parents. Hope we'll get to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Banks!! He is such a big boy!! I love the lake pics it made me miss you and your family.