We went to the lake this weekend to introduce Banks to the water! I hope he will be a little water bug before too long! Fortunately, the water was already pretty warm so he really liked it. The first time we took him out, he burst into tears! He calmed down when we put him down in the pool though. Actually, I'm pretty sure that the pool is really a sandbox... but you can't be too sure because mom just grabbed it off the street one day so who knows! (Kidding mom... I know it was from the neighbor's house instead of a strangers house... but you still grabbed it from the street!)
He was not so sure of the boat. He just stayed pretty quiet and looked stunned most of the time. I don't think he knew why there was so much wind! I made him wear a life jacket while we were on the boat, but it would not zip up without completely covering his face... way too big! I had all the straps fastened though. Sorry if you think I'm a bad mom for not zipping all the way. Don't judge me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great Pictures! I remember how much Hannah and Kade loved that boat.
Sarah, ok, I am wiping tears off my face right now- it might be hormones, but, I think it is just me so happy for you and your family- you are so blessed!!! What a great video- looks like y'all had a great time! What a wonderful family you have!!! :)
Awww! Everyone looks so good! Banks sure is getting big!! And I think he favors you for sure!!!
Ok, you are a dork...I think we have a life jacket that is a little smaller and I am bringing it to you for your next trip! :)
Second, i love the slideshow. The one of your dad and banks up close is so sweet...and i LOVE the one of your mom and dad and banks, those are some priceless pics! So sweet!
Post a Comment