Every year, the church has a precious little Easter celebration where they offer pictures with bunnies, dinner and then an Easter egg hunt! Of course, my camera died right as the egg hunt was starting... but our friend Joseph took some pictures of Banks as well as his sweet little girl, Grace, so hopefully I'll be able to share some of those pictures soon!
For now, enjoy sweet little Banks with the bunny!

Banks loves the eggs! He loves to put the eggs in the basket too... we "practiced" last night so we would be ready for the hunt and he loves the cheers he gets when he puts an egg in the basket! I just LOVE this age!
OK, I have to walk you through these pictures... first Banks was intrigued by the bunny. He gave the bunny "gentle touches" and was pretty happy for a minute.
Then he gives me this sweet little face, like he's not quite sure what's going on - but he is still loving the bunny.
And finally, he gave the bunny the "two hand push" off his lap (as Katie put it) because he was all done with the bunny! Poor bunny landed on the ground!
And finally, we have the bunny safely back in the basket where bunny cannot be pushed off of laps anymore!** I have lots and lots of pictures from the last few weekends from visiting both sets of grandparents! I promise to post more soon! Life has been busy busy busy! My goal is to make one post a day until I catch up!
3 comments:
Delinquent to Angel in three short days...that's my boy. Love, your Nellie
Might I say you make a wonderful cake! Very impressive... ! (oh, and happy Easter)
Okay-those are just too sweet!!! Love you!
Post a Comment