Monday, April 6, 2009

Visiting Grandma and Pappy

Let me preface this with "J was in charge of Banks all weekend and in charge of the camera." So, I don't have many pictures and the few we do have are on a different camera and I don't feel like finding it at the moment. I will post more when I dig it out of whatever bag it's hiding in!

So - for now, I just want to point out Banks's new Clemson hat that I bought him while I was in Clemson! Doesn't he look sharp!?

And to Grandma and Pappy... Banks said he had so much fun and he misses you! He can't wait to see you in two weeks when you come to stay with him!



Doesn't my baby look like a big boy??

3 comments:

Liza said...

He's just so darn cute!!

Haylee said...

you have been posting it up these last several days...i haven't been on any of the blogs in a week! so, let me say...I LOVE THEM ALL!!! banks is just so darn cute sarah! all the pictures are fantastic...y'all have been busy! :)

Melissa Smith said...

Enjoyed seeing ya'll last weekend!! Can't wait till the next time!!