Banks had his first trip to the pool of the year! He doesn't even remember the pool from last year, so this was a new experience. He was pretty clingy to us, because he was unsteady in the water. But he liked to splash around!
We also took Banks to Bruster's for his first real ice cream! OK, can I say I have never gotten him interested in feeding himself with a spoon until said spoon was filled with ice cream?! He's like his daddy.... loves ice cream! Lucky for us, Bruster's gives a free kiddy cone with adult purchase so it will be a while before he breaks the bank!
And I hope Katie doesn't yell at me for posting a picture of K in her diaper, but how sweet is this?! How great is summer when you get to play outside in your bare feet as the sun is going down? Everybody is sunkissed from being outside all day... mmmmmmm.... so great!
4 comments:
Yum, I love ice cream!
Those pics with Kennedy are too cute!
HOw cute is Kennedy? Banks is such a stud!
What a wonderful photo of father and son. Jonathan is such a great Dad! I do love the pix of Kennedy and Banks, how sweet and innocent is life when you are a child.
what a handsome and adorable boy you have! i cannot wait for summer, too!
Post a Comment