Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Begins

I'm posting some pictures that are a few weeks old... I had almost 500 on my camera to go through! Whew... I don't like to get this behind on blogging! Stay tuned... I'll keep trying to post every day to catch up!

We spent the first weekend of Spring at the lake for a family weekend. Both brothers came so the whole family was together! Unfortunately, Banks was sick over the weekend (we both were, actually) and then he decided to start cutting a molar... so he. was. a. royal. pill. Yep - he was. All weekend. I did manage to catch a few of his happier, as well as his hysterical, moments on camera! My pictures are out of order. It's a pain to re-order them on blogger so you'll just have to deal.
Loving Nellie on the boat. He does not like the life jacket!


Snacktime with Nana in his new Adirondack chair! How cute!


Let's have a hysterical picture. Banks was obviously expressing his disappointment about something to his Papa.


Fishing anyone?



Didn't I marry the most handsome man ever??
And, boy, talk about a GREAT Da da.... he's the best!


Uncle Brett and Banks decked out in their orange finest!


We saw this face a lot over the weekend.


Banks does love a ball! Do you see how fat his belly is?


No longer mad at Papa...



Aren't they just the cutest brothers in the world?


Banks loves the bike trailer! He wants to ride in it a lot... even if we just get behind it and push it!


Silly Bailey.


Precious pudgy piggies covered in sand.

3 comments:

Gaye said...

Sweet memories made at the lake. It will be fun seeing the next generation enjoy the fun and fellowship our family shares in this special place! Love you guys!

gipsonsontherocks said...

I love the pics. Thanks for catching us all up.

Katie said...

First, I love the mad pictures. Priceless! :) And second as i got to the ones of him in the onesie and pants, I thought, "His belly is huge. " Then you wrote it. His belly is huge Sarah! Those are hilarious! Made me happy!