Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Second Easter Egg Hunt of the Season

On Saturday we had our second egg hunt of the season!

Banks continues to be distracted by the toys or candy inside the egg! It really hinders our ability to find multiple eggs! Enjoy these pictures from a very fun afternoon with friends!


All the kids with their stash of eggs!



Finding one of only a few eggs before we got distracted by the goodies inside.


I know there is an egg in here somewhere...


Banks and his buddy Parker! I really think they are starting to love being friends!! Parker is the sweetest thing... I could listen to him talk to Banks all day long.



Sweet baby.

4 comments:

Gaye said...

Banks is totally into the Easter Egg Hunt scene! He looks like he knows what he is doing. How precious to see the wonder of it all on his face. I love you Banks!

Haylee said...

LOVE all Banks precious Easter outfits! He is just SO cute!

Annie said...

Not having a computer during the day, I am have been SO slack about looking at blogs. Just wanted to let you know that I love all the pictures. Banks is so cute. WE miss you guys. Hope to see you soon. Maybe we can plan a trip to the Boro.

Steph said...

Fun! I can't wait until next year when Jack can finally partake in hunting for eggs. Maybe when Jack can hold his own, he and Banks can meet :) Jack needs some friends.