Sunday, April 26, 2009

A sampling of videos

I have not posted videos in a really long time! So, tonight you get a random assortment of videos! OK, some are long. I'm very aware that the only people likely to watch the whole things are the grandparents! That's OK! :)

The first video is really my favorite. The last time we were at the lake, Banks got REALLY BUSY on the dock! He was so into the dogs and throwing the ball into the water! And, as you can see, we stayed really busy blocking off the side of the dock so he wouldn't jump in! Surprisingly, he was pretty timid about getting close to the edge so the blocking was just precautionary! When it sounds like he's crying, he's not.... he's talking up a storm and yelling!












3 comments:

Gaye said...

Love the videos. I'm getting tired thinking about chasing him...I better rest up for the big event!

Melissa Smith said...

Aunts will watch them too....
Loved every second of it:)

gipsonsontherocks said...

Seriously, those were great. I don't want to write a novel, but I just loved them all! 1st-I got more of a kick out of watching your parents dance around the dock trying to keep Banks on it!! 2) Don't you just love the learning tables. He can work the table! 3)LOVED this one. What is he singing?!! Thanks for putting up the videos. It makes me feel like I am there!