Banks was pretty pumped when he discovered toys inside the eggs! In our "training" (Oh yes - I made Banks practice the night before. We are competitive!), I did not put treats in the eggs. We needed focus to learn how to hunt eggs! Once he figured out there were prizes inside, he really slowed down!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
First Easter Egg Hunt of the Season
Hooray! Joseph sent me pictures from the Easter Egg Hunt!

Banks was pretty pumped when he discovered toys inside the eggs! In our "training" (Oh yes - I made Banks practice the night before. We are competitive!), I did not put treats in the eggs. We needed focus to learn how to hunt eggs! Once he figured out there were prizes inside, he really slowed down!



Banks was pretty pumped when he discovered toys inside the eggs! In our "training" (Oh yes - I made Banks practice the night before. We are competitive!), I did not put treats in the eggs. We needed focus to learn how to hunt eggs! Once he figured out there were prizes inside, he really slowed down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment