On Saturday night, Uncle "
Kis" took Banks on a bike ride! He was supposed to be occupying Banks while I worked on dinner. Banks had been tired from playing outside all day, and I wanted him to eat and go to bed early. I just needed a few more minutes...

As you can see, Banks is having a good time!


And this is how my son was returned to me...

Banks feel so hard and fast asleep that he didn't even open his eyes when Jonathan picked him up! No dinner that night... Banks went right to sleep and didn't wake up until morning!
Note to self: Bike riding does not keep your baby occupied while you cook dinner. It knocks him out!
3 comments:
That is TOO cute Sarah!
awwwwwww
Sweet Baby Banks...Remedy to a good nights sleep...sun, fun and a bike ride to cap it off. Maybe I should try it! Love you sweet baby!
Post a Comment