I can't believe sweet little Banks would do that.
OH NO! Not that sweet little innocent angel! I don't believe it!
Ok, I laughed. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to, but I did :)
L-O-L!!! That is too funny! Good luck with laying down the law-I know it's gotta be tough to 'enforce' the rules!!! Love you!!!
Hey Sarah! Heather showed me your blog. What a cutie! Luckily Henry only has 2 1/2 teeth so no biting yet...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe sweet little Banks would do that.
OH NO! Not that sweet little innocent angel! I don't believe it!
Ok, I laughed. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to, but I did :)
L-O-L!!! That is too funny! Good luck with laying down the law-I know it's gotta be tough to 'enforce' the rules!!! Love you!!!
Hey Sarah! Heather showed me your blog. What a cutie! Luckily Henry only has 2 1/2 teeth so no biting yet...
Post a Comment