I love it!s
Sorry about that random "s" on that comment. That was the first letter of the word verification!
Does it really stick out that far?!!!! That is hilarious!
I'm thinking you might want to substitute some veggies for those biscuits! Our baby has sure filled out. I would love to be tickling that buddha belly right now.
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! he is seriously the cutest boy!
Looks like Bubba's belly...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it!s
Sorry about that random "s" on that comment. That was the first letter of the word verification!
Does it really stick out that far?!!!! That is hilarious!
I'm thinking you might want to substitute some veggies for those biscuits! Our baby has sure filled out. I would love to be tickling that buddha belly right now.
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! he is seriously the cutest boy!
Looks like Bubba's belly...
Post a Comment