Happy 14 month birthday, sweet baby - sweet little boy! Wow, have you changed since last month! You are growing up so quickly! Where does the time go? I know I say this every month, but we just love you so much! You bring so much joy to our lives and I can't even remember life without you. I don't know what to do with a quiet house now... I'm already so used to hearing the pat pat pat of your little fat feet on the hard floor... and the MMMAAAA!!! MMMAAAAA!! or DDAAAA!! DDAAA!! that you yell constantly when we are around!
What are you doing at 14 months?
- Walking well, and trying to run! Boy, did that happen fast or what?! You went from walking to walking really fast very quickly - but you are very likely to fall if you get going too fast! Falling flat on your face at Petco on Sunday (blood everywhere) being a very good example. Don't worry, you didn't lose any teeth.
- You still have the same 7 teeth you had when you were nine months old. I'm starting to wonder if more teeth exist underneath all those gums...- Your favorite word is still "Dog!" and I can't tell you how many times a day I hear you say..."Dog! Dog! Woof! Woof!"
- In addition to knowing a dog says "woof," you also know that a monkey says "Ah ah!" and a cow says "mmmooooo" and a chicken says "bock bock."

- No more rocking you at night. You put yourself to bed by walking up to your crib and trying to climb up into it by yourself. Where did my cuddly child go?
- You still love a book! You also love music and love to dance!
I took this video this morning as I woke you up. I just think you are so sweet and groggy in the mornings and I wanted to capture it forever! You need a few minutes to roll around and stretch before you are ready to smile at mommy. I'm not sure if anyone else will really appreciate this, but watching you wake up brings joy to my mornings!
I love you sweet baby. You will always be my baby.
Mommy and Daddy

3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! How sweet. Ok, so I totally just went back and look at like the last 6 posts. So sorry I am just now getting to them. Love the golf clubs AND the buddha belly pics. Ithought Presley was the only one with a buddha! Also, can I just say that Banks looks soooooooooo much like Brett? Crazy!
Awwww...I LOVE a sleepy baby in the crib! You are smart to capture that...blink and it is gone!!! He is growing up so fast!! Time for number 2 Sarah!!! : ) It makes it much easier to let the first one grow up! :)
How adorable! I think anyone with a child would absolutely appreciate a sleepy-eyed angel in the morning! What a beautiful smile when he was ready for mommy!
Post a Comment