I'm tired. Very very tired. I've had several very long weeks at work.... good weeks, but long. I'm thankful for a job that I care so much about... makes long hours easier when you enjoy them.
But I'm tired. Did I mention that?
Too tired to take pictures of my sweet baby, even though he does precious things every day. I will take more pictures soon.
Today he woke up and insisted that I give him his dog. "DOG!" And he held and loved his dog while I dressed him until I pried it out of his hands to go eat.
Today I gave him his morning cinnamon raisin bagel. He promptly picked all the raisins out and ate them first.
When Banks gets home from school, he wants me to sit Indian style on the floor while he sits in my lap and we read books. Lots of books. And we point out all of the animals, and they are all dogs. "DOG!" Sometimes it's a duck, but only because that sounds a lot like "DOG!"
Now when we play peek-a-boo, it's called "Where's Banks?" and he hides from us. We say "Where's Banks?" and he hides behind the couch only to pop out just a few seconds later! What really amuses me about this is that he does a terrible job of hiding because he wants to make sure he can see us the whole time. So he half way hides, but we have to pretend he has totally disappeared and then be shocked when he pops out. Endless laughter!
He loves the phone. Not the cell phone, the house phone. He wants to sit and talk to DA! for hours on end until DA comes home at night. We had to unplug the phone from the wall so he doesn't call China.
He has started blowing me kisses at night when I put him to bed. I lay him down and say "Love you, Banks! Night night!" and he blows me a giant kiss in return.... MMMMMWAAAA!
I love you so much, sweet baby. Precious child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This brought tears to my eyes :)
It just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? :) You think one stage is the greatest, and then they learn something new that melts your heart all over again. Hope you can rest this weekend and enjoy sometime outside in the sunshine with your boys.
Thst made me cry! :) Thay are such precious gifts....what did we do to deserve this?
love it love it love it!!! what a wonderful post! you DO have a sweet boy- he is an angel! :)
Post a Comment