Ok - so not exactly talk, but Banks has started to coo at us a lot lately and the more we respond to him the more he coos back! It's like having a little conversation in baby language! I've been trying to capture this on video for a few days but he tends to clam up when the camera is rolling. This one is pretty good - although he is usually way more chattier than even this video shows!
And this next video is for my sweet Cindy - who thinks I'm lying when I say my baby gets fussy ;) I just felt I needed to prove that Banks is not always an angel - I just tend to post the angelic pictures!
Last night, he was hysterical. Why you might ask? Because we wouldn't pick him up. He wasn't hungry or wet. Just spoiled. All J and I were trying to do was clean the kitchen so we could leave town today! Seriously - I'd pick the baby up and silence. Lay him down - hysterical crying. Pick him up - silence. Lay him down - crying. It's like a cruel game. Needless to say - Banks eventually won out. His will is still stronger than mine! I'm working on that...
6 comments:
hahahahahaha!!! Ok, now I believe you! However, I still don't think that is "fussy"!! I have seen worse!! =) He is still so cuddly even when he is unhappy! I love my little Banks!
He's so cute. Ryan has been the same way with being fussy even when he is not sick. He just wants to be held and of course he gets his way.
I'm so glad you believe me now Cindy! I will say - we are super lucky because Banks isn't like that much, and when he is we can always seem to fix it. I guess I'm pretty lucky if all I have to do to fix it is pick him up! Only 4 weeks until your little bundle arrives! May the countdown begin!
He might have that red-headed hot temper! :) That or he has your wrapped around his little finger already...that is easy to do!
I love the cooing video!!! I remember when Bella first started talking to me and awe.....it melted my heart. I know you are enjoying your time with him. He is changing so much.
Sarah,
He is so precious!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up:) I was wondering if you still had my maternity clothes. I have a friend in Statesboro that wants to borrow them. Let me know if you are finished with them. She said she could come get them from you!
Post a Comment