Saturday, March 15, 2008

On friendship...

I was blessed this morning by some things that My Missy had to say about friendship and I wanted to share with you all. I hope Missy doesn't mind me directing people to her blog... but since there is already a link to it from my page and she has never complained I'm hoping it's ok :) It's amazing to me that God's word was as true then as it is now. I suppose that is why they call it the living word... the scripture she references sounds as if it was written for this day and time - and yet it has also stood true for many many years.

Thank you for giving me so much to think about regarding the way God intended for friendship to be Missy! LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just felt that God was laying that on my heart to share. It really touched my heart and I thought it might touch others. I'm so glad God used it to bless you too. Thanks for being such a great friend over the years and for many more to come. I love you too!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liza said...

I concur....but I am thankful for blogging, texting and emailing, as it helps me keep in touch with friends who live far far away from me! I'd do anything to have more face to face time with those friends, but unless I convince everyone I know to live in the same place, the phone and computer will have to do!