Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter is on its way!

I'm in full Easter mode! We had a big day today! This morning, Banks and I baked an Easter cake for the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. Liza - I posted this picture for you! You inspired me to bake a pretty cake after looking at all of your cakes!

Here we are at the Easter Egg hunt - Banks was a champion at hunting eggs! He put all those toddlers to shame...


After the Easter Egg hunt, Banks begged to go see the Easter Bunny. Of course, we had to take him since he was all dressed up in his Easter outfit!

And I just thought this picture was sweet. Banks just adores his daddy!


8 comments:

Liza said...

I LOVE the cake! That is great!! And I can't believe how big Banks is getting. He's adorable!

John Ross said...

Wow that cake is amazing! I really can't get over how precious banks is. I am so happy for your little family.

Liza said...

By the way, I have been meaning to ask you this-that cake you made for a shower one time when I was in Statesboro-it was green with white dots I think-was that buttercream? How did you do the dots?

gipsonsontherocks said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Oh, and would you mind saving me a piece of that cake?!! Looks really good!!

Annie said...

Okay. . .
#1. That cake looks AMAZING! You did a fabulous job. I think you should go into business.
#2. You Look GREAT!
#3. Banks is the CUTEST!
#4. And not to leave out Jonathan, fatherhood looks great on you.

K.White said...

Your cake is beautiful. It is making me hungry for cake. Banks looks so cute with the Easter Bunny.

Anonymous said...

Precious! I love the cake and Banks is so sweet! You did a great job picking out that cute Easter outfit.

Haylee said...

WHAT GREAT PICTURES!!! Sarah, you are an amazing cake decorator! Banks looks absolutely adorable in those pictures! Y'all are a beautiful family!