Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Weekend Update!

I finally got my weekend pictures posted and thought I would share!

The highlight of our weekend was when My Missy came to visit on Friday! This was Missy's first trip to the booming metropolis of Statesboro and we had a GREAT time! Missy - it was so wonderful to see you! It's so wonderful to spend time with those friends who have been there for you for years and years... how many years since 7th grade? Let's not count - we'll feel old then! We did miss My Cindy though... the day wasn't quite complete without her there, but we'll see her in a few weeks after her little bundle has arrived and we make a road trip to Gainesville! Yay! Gainesville is WAY closer than Italy! We hope to be seeing lots more of Cindy in our future!

Missy, Banks, and beautiful Bella!


Banks and Bella

This next picture is for Katie! Banks was all dressed up for church on Sunday and he was really precious! I took a ton of pictures and this is the best one I got... too bad I couldn't catch his eyes open! I loved the hat on him but Jonathan was not a huge fan. I have a feeling my days of being able to put a sweet little hat on Banks are limited but I will enjoy them fully while I can!


By the way, in case anyone was wondering... I won 3 of the 4 books yesterday :) I just had to let the 4th one go - I have to get control of this situation! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liza said...

I want to hold him!! Not now, because I don't want to give him the flu. But that picture is the sweetest!

gipsonsontherocks said...

I missed you both too! I hated not being there! And, if I can be a little biased I would like to say that my friends have the cutest babies I have ever seen!!!

Katie said...

The outfit still makes me smile! :)

Anonymous said...

Awe so sweet!! It was a fun day and it was great to see you. I can't wait till we are a three some again too. I love Banks' outfit!!!