Friday, March 14, 2008

Long time no blog

Boy do I have some catching up to do! Banks was pretty needy this week so I didn't have many chances to get on my computer.

I'll try to catch up over the weekend. We are going to see the Easter Bunny this weekend (Banks is super excited!!) so I'm sure I will share pictures from that!

Last weekend we went to Greer so that Banks could meet the rest of his great grandparents and great-great grandmother! How many babies ever get a chance to meet their great-great grandmother!! What a blessing!

There are 5 generations living on Jonathan's mom's side - how neat!

5 generations

Banks and Jane


Banks and Grandpa


Banks and "Mom"

OK - for those of you confused about "Mom".... "Mom" is Jonathan's grandmother on his dad's side. We call her Mom. It's a long story and I never get it quite right when I tell it (according to Jonathan) so I'll leave it at that. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is incredible that there is five generations. Banks is such a special boy to have that.