Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Good morning!

I just had to share this video of the sweet baby I woke up to this morning! Usually he wakes up fussing becuase he's hungry or wet, but today he was neither so I got a sweet little happy baby! If you pay attention you'll see him smile about 10 seconds into the video!

10 comments:

Liza said...

What a great smile!!

Katie said...

I saw it! I saw it! :) Will you come over and tickle my nose and say good morning to me tomorrow? :)

Anonymous said...

That was a smile!! How precious!! Enjoy those sweet moments with your sweet baby and keep sharing them with us.

Jennifer :) said...

That was definitely a smile!!!! Awww he is sooo sweet! I need to see him again...I feel like I am missing everything!

Annie said...

Sweet! Hannah watched it with me, and she said, "One more time, Mommy. . .I see Good Morning to baby, one more time!"

Phyllis said...

Sarach, he is so beautiful.

gipsonsontherocks said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! He is such a yummy baby!!

Liza said...

I need you to post something new.....

Annie said...

I just wanted to let you know that "Good Morning, Banks" is requested regularly in our house now.

Haylee said...

Oh Sarah!!! That is so sweet...he smiles! What a milestone!!!! How awesome that you captured that moment!