Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 months old

Yesterday we had our 2 month well baby visit and a trip to church to have our picture made with bunnies!

At our check up, Banks weighed 9 lbs 14 oz and was 22 3/4 inches long with a 16 inch head. He was a trooper through the visit. He slept through everything but the shots! But when the shots came, he was not happy - he screamed, then held his breath and turned red, and then screamed some more! Poor baby! He slept through most of yesterday and is still a little sleepy today. He is probably fighting off a little low grade fever but he is doing fine. We even had some really good play time this morning - lots and lots of smiles and coos!


How sweet is he with the bunny?!?! I can't believe I took him to church after he got his shots... but he seemed to be feeling fine and who could pass up this opportunity?

Sweet baby!



At the end of the night, he was just so tired! He and his daddy passed out around 8 PM. Poor baby had a long day!

6 comments:

gipsonsontherocks said...

Ok, I am going to stop believing you when you say Banks got upset. Only because all the pictures that are taken at those times look absolutely adorable and down right perfect!! He is so sweet! Give him cuddles for us!

K.White said...

Banks is so cute. I hope Ryan does as well as Banks getting over being upset from shots. We go back for 4 month shots on Wednesday. Last time he was restless and irritable for 3 days. You were really lucky that he got back in a good mood quick.

Liza said...

I love it! In the first picture, I think he's say, "Um, Mom? Did you know there's a bunny next to me??"
Adorable!

Anonymous said...

How often do you take pictures of me in my sleep?

Sarah said...

All the time babe. You need to start sleeping with one eye open to catch me!

Haylee said...

Hey Sarah!!!
Banks looked SOOO cute last night! I have your picture that the church took and I will have Bill bring it to you tonight. It is a super picture!