I hate to lose.
I guess I'm a bit competitive. Maybe it's all those years of being involved in sports and watching my brothers play ball. Anyways, I hate to lose.
So this is becoming a problem. eBay thrives on people like me! On Friday night, J and I went to the mall. While there, I found the PERFECT Easter outfit for Banks. I mean - PERFECT! It was exactly what I envisioned my baby boy wearing on Easter - smocked with bunnies. Problem is that it was $50. Had I been alone I would have marched out of that store carrying my prize, but J was floored at the price tag and told me I should look on eBay first to try and find a better deal.
So at 7 AM Saturday morning I start bidding on eBay and I find lots of the same types of outfits so I'm pretty pumped. I start bidding away. To make a long story short - now we have 2 Easter outfits. I didn't want to lose either of them! What am I going to do with 2 Easter outfits? At least I got 2 outfits for less than half of the price of the first one - and they are brand new too!
The bigger problem actually is that now I've tasted the sweet victory that comes with winning! Since then, I've won another Jon Jon for summer (seriously though, it was really cute!) and I'm currently winning 4 children's books (He needs books!)! I am going to have to put myself on eBay restriction again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HA! You just wait...Ebay is the MOST addicting thing I have EVER done in my life. This is actually the first season since Peyton was born that I have not bid on anything. Happy Bidding! Good luck! I am so glad I got to see Banks in church this week- he is adorable! (& I loved the hat!)
Welcome to my world of ebay craziness! It is fun isn't it? He can use 2 outfits! :) I want a post of his church outfit yesterday! Everyone you know deserves to see that cuteness! :)
I can get caught up in it too!
Oh no,SARAH!! Wait til I tell Dallas that you have joined him in the Ebay world! He will be excited!! Good luck bidding!
Post a Comment