Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lake Trip

We spent most of last week at the lake. The goal was to work on replacing their bath unit, but we managed to relax and have some fun too! Unfortunately, the weather was pretty crummy most of the time we were there. The last day was nice though so Banks did get a chance to show off his new bathing suit! Here are some pictures from the week!

Callie was so glad that dad was around to give her some love. She has felt a little neglected since Banks entered the picture!

Banks looked pretty sharp in his new swimsuit!

But all that sun and excitement just wore him out!

And it wouldn't be a trip to the lake without an injury! Poor Callie... sliced her foot! The vet says she has to stay this way for 2 weeks!!


And I just thought you might get a kick out of this video of my parent's dog, Bailey. What a funny dog!



6 comments:

Annie said...

1.Banks is SO sweet!
2.Poor Callie!
3.I have never seen a dog do that before. Gracie gets as far away from the sprinkler as possible.
4. Did you get my e-mail? I told Brian to call J, but he has been working like crazy last week.

Anonymous said...

Banks looks so cute!! He is really gettig big!! Good Job Mommy!!! Awe I know you had a blast with your family. I hope Callie gets better soon. The lake brings back sweet memories of good times.

gipsonsontherocks said...

Poor Callie! =( Banks looked like such a lake stud! I love the suit! Looks like your dad had a great time with Callie!

Haylee said...

Glad you guys had a great time! Poor Callie!!! And- about the sprinkler- our crazy dog does the SAME thing- he loves it! Banks is just too cute Sarah- he IS getting so big!!!

Liza said...

Did Banks go swimming in his new suit?

Sarah said...

No swimming, too cool for that but I'm hoping we'll take a dip the next time we are at the lake!