On Sunday, we also decided to let Banks stay in the nursery for the first time! I was so nervous, but considering there were 3 nursery workers and only 2 babies - I figured he would get plenty of love and affection, and it would be a good first step for me before he starts going to Ms Brittany's next week. Turns out - he survived! He slept the whole time. I checked on him after Sunday School and he was being rocked, and then after church as I was walking out to the car with him I noticed he had lipstick marks on his cheek! One of the ladies had planted a big one on him at some point in the morning! Hahaha - so it seems he really did get plenty of love!
Finally, today I started letting him nap in his own crib in his own room. I know - it's crazy that he has been doing all napping in the pack and play in our room but that was most convenient since the monitor is in there and it's easiest when I'm napping too. I'm so proud of him in his big boy bed! I guess I should be more proud of myself than him - what does he care? He's asleep!
Now, if only we could start to sleep through the night... just 5 or 6 hours would do!
6 comments:
Banks is so cute and getting big. It's hard to believe how fast they grow. The sleeping through the night will come soon. Ryan started cereal a couple of weeks ago and now he sleeps through the night every night. It is wonderful. Who would have thought that little bit of cereal would help so much.
YAY Sarah!!! These are HUGE steps- and not always easy! I am so proud for y'all- isn't time flying by?! I am SO glad these have been smooth transitions for you!!! CONGRATS!
CONGRATULATIONS! Big steps!!!!
He is so precious!
I am SO proud of you for letting him nap in his crib! :) Only a few more months with that cute bumper before you start worrying about that and him sleeping. You are gettins some wear out of it! :) I knew this day would come!
Ok, really, there are few little ones that are THAT cute at this age! He is just too handsome! And, congrats on all your maturing as a mommy. Write down all your advice because I am going to need it!
Post a Comment