Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good Friends

Julie, Beth and Stephanie came to visit yesterday! Wow - I really enjoyed their visit! Every time I get to spend a little time with them I realize how much I love them! I don't see them nearly as much as I would like, but we seem to be able to always pick up where we left off!

Beth was one of my very first Clemson friends! We lived on the same hall our freshman year and we met through Rush. Little did I know that she would still be a dear friend so many years later! She is such a beautiful person - she has a sweet spirit, cares deeply about all of her friends, and is so loyal! Banks really liked Beth!


Stephanie was one of my roommates for two years. Doesn't she look natural with Banks? Steph was such a great roommate. She was so much fun to live with, and she always challenged you personally to be a better person and a better Christian. I really think I'm better for having lived with her!

And this is Julie! Don't you love her smile!! She is so full of joy and life all the time! She is super adventurous (she is hiking the Grand Canyon this summer - and it will be 140 degrees at the base after 10 AM!)! Julie thinks all babies cry when she holds them, but Banks looks perfectly content doesn't he?! Julie, I think he likes you!


And here's me and sweet little Banks!




Thanks so much for coming girls! It means so much that you came down for the day! I'm glad you got to meet Banks! (Sorry he was a bit cranky for part of the visit! So glad he perked up there at the end!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad that you got some fun girl time. I know you loved having them there. Banks is so precious!!!

Beth said...

SAS I just read this sweet post! Gosh, I loved meeting baby Banks and seeing you and J! What a precious family! I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend a weekend. Love you!

gipsonsontherocks said...

Looks like you had so much fun with your girls!! Those girls are all so sweet! I am glad they came to visit Banks!