Banks on his first day of school!
This was taken on Monday morning before we left for Miss Brit's.
Banks enjoyed a little bit of time outside, but was not much of a help with planting flowers! He did enjoy the trip to Lowe's though - we showed him all the bright flowers and he got pretty excited! He liked kicking them with his feet!
Saturday night we went over to see Greg, Katie and Kennedy. Banks was supposed to be going night night (clearly he was not cooperating!) and Kennedy wanted to play! She is too sweet - I could listen to her say "baby" all night long! She got a kick out of tickling his feet!
3 comments:
I feel like it's not time for him to be sitting in that chair all by himself! Where is the time going???
He is getting so big! Time is flying by!!! I am just so happy for y'all!
He is just so cute!
Post a Comment