Banks turned 3 months old yesterday - where does the time go! In some ways, I feel like he has been here forever and in some ways, it seems like just yesterday! What's really hard to believe is that it was about this time last year that I was pregnant with Banks. I suppose if you look at it that way - he's been around a year! At least my life has been changed dramatically for a year now!
We had another Dr Appt yesterday to discuss his reflux. He weighed 11 pounds 12 ounces! Wow - 12 ounces in 8 days! I would say he hit a little growth spurt! The doctor was really pleased with his weight gain and I was so proud!
We survived our first week at work and at Miss Brit's. He seems to be coming down with his first cold though - very snotty baby! Miss Brit actually called me yesterday to pick him up because she said he had a low grade fever and didn't seem to feel well, but by the time we got to the doctor he had no fever and seemed to be fine except for a little stuffy nose. He seems to be in a pretty good mood today though so I'm not too concerned at the moment!
I'll post some pictures of him later. We plan to have a fun day planting flowers! Right now, Banks is taking a serious nap so he'll be prepared to be very helpful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment