Monday, April 21, 2008
Giggles!
Banks can giggle! 3 months and 3 days - Banks learned how to giggle! Definitely more of a giggle than a laugh. This morning I was getting him dressed and I tickled him. I was hoping for a great big smile but what I got was a giggle! MADE MY DAY! It was the sweetest sound! I think he even surprised himself! I promise to post video once I can get him to do it on demand. If giggling is like smiling, it will take a few days before he will giggle on demand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where have I been?? WOW I know we have been talking a lot but I feel like I have missed a month of blog updates. I'm glad that things are going so great. I love the fishing pics. Bella loves to fish too maybe this summer they can fish together=)
Banks is the cutest baby ever!
Post a Comment