The family made it back from the wedding safe and sound, but it wasn't without a little adventure. I met Jonathan and Banks in Greer on Wednesday night and we all went to bed pretty quickly after arriving. All is well, right? We wake up on Thursday morning and Jonathan leaps out of the bed and starts getting dressed. I'm thinking... it's 7 am... what's the rush?
Jonathan: I have something to tell you that is going to make you really mad.
Sarah: What?!
Jonathan: Ok, but I'm going to fix it right now...
Sarah: Seriously, what?!
Jonathan: I left Banks's suitcase at home.
So off we went on Thursday morning to buy Banks clothes for the rest of the week. He had NOTHING! No pajamas, no bibs, no clothes, nothing to wear to the WEDDING that we came for! Nothing! Needless to say, Banks has a new winter wardrobe. We also have a new blue outfit from Strasburg's that is exactly like the one left at home... yes, we have 2 now.
As we drove back to the house Thursday morning, Jonathan looked at me and said "I made an expensive mistake, didn't I?" Yes, sweetheart, you did... but I love you anyway!
Below are some pictures in the one outfit I randomly had in the car!



Jonathan: I have something to tell you that is going to make you really mad.
Sarah: What?!
Jonathan: Ok, but I'm going to fix it right now...
Sarah: Seriously, what?!
Jonathan: I left Banks's suitcase at home.
So off we went on Thursday morning to buy Banks clothes for the rest of the week. He had NOTHING! No pajamas, no bibs, no clothes, nothing to wear to the WEDDING that we came for! Nothing! Needless to say, Banks has a new winter wardrobe. We also have a new blue outfit from Strasburg's that is exactly like the one left at home... yes, we have 2 now.
As we drove back to the house Thursday morning, Jonathan looked at me and said "I made an expensive mistake, didn't I?" Yes, sweetheart, you did... but I love you anyway!
Below are some pictures in the one outfit I randomly had in the car!
3 comments:
Sarah, Oh my GOSH!! That was an expensive mistake...but it was probably fun to get him new clothes guilt free!! :)
That sounds like something Ross might would do too! At least it was a mistake that could be fixed. I love that pumpkin outfit!!
That first picture, of you and Banks, is so good!
Post a Comment