Monday, October 27, 2008

Sweetest sounds a mommy has ever heard

I'm sitting in the recliner in the living room with the TV on mute... so I can listen to Jonathan singing Jesus Loves Banks as he rocks Banks to sleep. I think he has sung it 14 times now, and for the longest time Banks sang along with him..."da da da da da da da." Now, on verse number 15, Banks seems to be quieting down so he must almost be asleep. It's actually bringing a few tears to my eyes! I love them both so much! I am blessed!

6 comments:

Gaye said...

You have begun to develop the heart of a Mother where nothing can touch you more than your child. What wonders and blessings lie ahead and how lucky Banks is to have such an amazing Mother and Father. God bless you all.

Liza said...

That is so sweet!

Melissa Smith said...

You really are blessed. Isn't it nice to be able to recognize that? I think that God blesses so many people, but they are too busy or their minds are too clouded to be able to recognize it. Banks is so precious, and so lucky to have you as his mommy.

Haylee said...

ok, that is so sweet! so happy for your sweet family! tremendous blessing!

Katie said...

Moments like those break your heart to pieces don't they? So sweet!

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET!! I know you cherish moments like that forever! Oh and I love the monkey outfit!! He deserved a prize!!