Today
Banks's class had a mini-parade at school to celebrate the fair! They dressed the babies up and paraded them for the parents. The preschoolers also watched and cheered the babies on! This is just one more reason why I love
Banks's school... they do things for the parents and keep the parents involved! It's very very family oriented.
When I got there, I saw that they dressed Banks up as a policeman and painted his face! I guess that made him a clown policeman. He was too cute... but as you can see from the pictures, he was a little cranky. The parade happened during his
naptime!


5 comments:
ok, can i please eat him up??? he is just the cutest thing going! that is so great that they do that!
What a great school! YOu are so blessed to have that!
Hey Sarah! I was checking up on your facebook profile, and saw the link for the blog. These pictures are fantastic! They remind me of the ones that were around your old house on Clematis, showing your mom when you and your brothers were really young. You look so much like her...and Banks looks so much like you did! What a blessing he must be. So glad to see that things are going well. :)
And since I didn't bother to specify...this is Lyndsey Gore.
Lyndsey! Thanks for checking it out! So good to hear from you! Yes, I'm looking more and more like mom! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment